Introducing Our World-Class Slow Juicer That Outperform the Rest – with Precision, Quality, Design & Performance, All in One Brand – HUROM
Healthy Eating Begin With a Glass of Freshly Made, Natural Juice!
Welcoming its latest addition to the family – the ALPHA SERIES, also called the HAA is one of the two most recent generation slow juicers, which gain the LEADER status in the slow juicers’ market.
The ALPHA series introduced elegance and precision to a notch higher with its smoother curves and slimmer back – even better than the previous models. Its bottom comes in wavy curves that look attractive and that work functional.
Each Alpha model comes with an ice cream maker attachment ideal for preparing healthy ice creams for kids.
The H-AA Model
- Remodel drum and chamber
- Solid and space-saving design to fit any kitchen counter top space
- If you’re a vegan, you’ll love its tofu press!
- Comes with 3 straining options – fine, coarse and ice cream
- Automatic and easy cleanup system
- Optimized 43RPM auger speed for juicing efficient
- 100% BPA Free components
- Silicon juice cap
- 500 ML chamber
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Comes with an external pulp ejection for continuous juicing
- More functional twin-winged ULTEM auger
- Can process virtually all types of foods – including wheat grass, and can make almond milk and soya milk.
Juicing Quality At Its FINEST
- HUROM introduces the Slow Squeeze Technology, allowing you to extract natural and fresh juice, which is both flavorful and full-bodied.
- It presses the juice strategically while at the same time expelling its dry pulp spontaneously.
- It works slower with 43RPM (auger speed) and 17RPM (spinning brush speed) than standard masticating appliances operating at 80RPM, or centrifugal juicers operating at 1000+RPM. With that slower speed, the juice comes out with a better taste and less froth – with all the healthful enzymes and nutrients IN TACT.
- Plus, you can always control the pulp amount to go with your juice – either pulp-free or with pulp.
- With the H-AA series slow juicer, you can also make larger batches or smaller batches of juice. It’s all in your hands!
- It presses/juices all types of produce – soft or hard, including leafy greens, nuts and beans. Also, it can process fennel, carrots, pineapple, apple, ginger, gourd, watermelon and cilantro, among others.
- For making puree out of kiwi fruit, papaya and avocado, you can make use of its coarse strainer.
- With a HUROM, you can also make almond milk or soy milk as well as ice cream.
Alpha Series HAA 2600
It combines quality and elegance in one appliance, with its smoother and slimmer curves that make it a standout among the rest of the models.
It’s easy to move around, functional and space saving – it fits on any counter top space without any problem.
It uses the latest Alpha Chamber Technology – with the following benefits,
- New auger and drum design, improving the machine’s overall operation and juicing extraction efficiency
- New transparent hopper for easy monitoring of what is happening inside it, allowing you to see how your food is moving in the chamber
- New spinning brush speed – 17RPM, preventing foam buildup and overflowing, while its auger keeps it 43RPM speed
SGD668/- PROMOTION OFFER NOW!!!
Colors: White/Grey/Black Gold, Rose Gold & Red (include natural juicing recipe book)
To order, whatsapp Jenny hp: (+65) 8182 3325 for home delivery.
Alternatively, self pickup available (cash payment) at our office (STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY).
Payment Method: Cash for home delivery
WHY BUY FROM US? We are Authorized Dealers
Authentic Hurom bought from us bears the “Safety Mark” sticker. You enjoy 10 years warranty and purchase of hurom parts at anytime.
You can find Hurom juicers from overseas vendors online (although it’s cheaper & no 10years warranty) but do take note that we are not responsible for the repairs and purchase of parts for machines that is not bought from a Singapore retailer/agent.
Update: 12 November 2018
I wish you all the best and if this helped you, please like this site on Facebook and tweet it at the “t.” Thanks.