The modern lifestyle is typically characterized with appetizing foods. New restaurants are opened every month introducing new cuisines that are truly best- tasting. Old favourites are given with a new twist making them look and taste more enjoyable. The only problem is that most of these delicious feasts are unhealthy. They often cause illnesses such as heart ailments and diabetes. This is probably why the modern lifestyle is oftentimes called as the unhealthy style.
Slow Juicers: What You Have to Know
Thankfully, according to Hurom juicer reviews, there are simple things that a person can do in order to switch back to healthier lifestyle but using a modern strategy. The slow juicer is only one of the many revolutionary gadgets that can help anyone achieve a healthier diet fast, easy, and in an affordable way. A slow juicer is powered with a powerful motor that can turn any fruits and vegetables into a delicious mix of healthy goodness.
Juicing is a new trend everywhere. Because of the rampant illnesses that affect all ages, more people are now aware that there is a need to adapt a healthier diet. However, with the fast- paced environment, a healthier diet can only be achieved when healthier foods are served on the go. Since it is almost impossible to cook healthy all the time, juicing became a suitable alternative that delivers the same results. In fact, juicing vegetables and fruits makes sure that all the vitamins and minerals are extracted and are utilized by the body.
Cooking tends to release the important nutrients once food is exposed to heat. With juicing, no heat is added and the best temperature is maintained making the juice a lot healthier. However, the best part is that the juice is extracted in the fastest way possible so it does not matter if a person is in a rush to go somewhere. All it would take is a dependable juicer and everything is good to go.
Compared to other juicers, the slow juicer is made BPA free. This makes is so different from plastic juicers that tend to heat up and become harmful to the body. Using a slow juicer is safe even with daily use.
Slow juicers are very particular on the quality of the product and in ensuring that the user gets to have a wonderful experience while using the juicer. This is probably why most reviews about this juicer are positive and more people are encouraged to try juicing using slow juicers.
People are raving about detox juice and how such can really help someone in keeping his immune system strong and body healthy. If you want to know, why you may start with juice detoxification, read on and learn here.
How Does Detox Juice Work?
If you do not know yet, drinking fresh juice daily helps in speeding up the process of digestion removing the harmful toxins out your body and softening hardened body deposits. In addition, detox juice can also flood your body with useful nutrients that will keep your immune system healthy and strong, keeping you out of illnesses due to a poor lifestyle and lack of exercise. In addition, it supplies your body with high levels of vitamins and minerals you need for proper and sufficient absorption of nutrients.
More so, detox juice, as said, is rich with health giving nutrients that will bath your body cells with elements to remove harmful toxins, especially out of organs, including the kidney, lungs and skin. With plenty of these alkaline-rich juices, you can avoid the accumulation of toxins in your body, leading to a better health.
In addition, it supplies your body with live enzymes that aid in digestion since these protein enzymes work to break down food and convert them into nutrients your body can absorb and digest. If you drink detox juice, these enzymes will be released out the salivary glands to signal your small intestine and stomach and to prepare them for good digestion.
What Else Do You Get From Detox Juice?
If you do not know yet, it is best to detoxify your cells so that they can work well in helping your body absorb the nutrients from the food you eat and that they can help in removing the toxins from your body, helping you minimize the risk to acquiring diseases. Even if you take in complete nutrients from food daily, it will not make sense if there are harmful toxins that will inhibit their absorption.
In case you may also want to know, toxicity and nutrient deficiency are related because you cannot make your body absorb the nutrients from food if you do not clean your body from the toxins it accumulates. Therefore, you should treat toxicity in order to benefit from nutrients because fresh juicing can help in breaking down the toxins, cleansing the body, carrying nutrients and oxygen into your cells and tissues and allowing proper nutrient absorption.
There you have the great benefits the detoxifying can bring your body, so take advantage of the full benefits that fresh and organic juicing can give you by having your daily dose of fresh fruits and vegetables. Note: Consult your healthcare provider prior to including detox juice in your daily diet to avoid any side effects and complications to your current medical or physical condition.
A good slow juicer is an innovative machine you can use to ensure that you will get the most nutrients from the fruits and vegetables you have. You should learn as much about this machine if it would be your first time to invest in such a machine.
If you would become a first time owner, you may want to learn on how to make the most of your juicing experience with a well functional machine.
Tips To Ensure Juicing Machine Life
- You should keep it clean and in place. One of the best ways to lengthen the life of your kitchen machine is to keep it clean. With ease of cleaning functions though, you will not find it hard to do it. Do not let your machine develop any clutter to ensure that you can keep it for long. If you are looking for the best one to help you with cleaning, find a machine with ease of cleaning features. In addition, you may want to clean any remaining sugar and pulp on your machine after using it.
- Follow all the instructions on the label of your machine. Before using your juicing machine, make sure that you clean it well. You should also follow all the directions and instructions in the maker manual.
- Use only suggested fruit and vegetable for juicing. If you’re looking for a versatile juice maker, find the one that can work on most types of foods such as wheat grass, kale and so many others. Pick the one with sturdy features to stand your demands on usage. Some foods that juicers can extract are apples, grapes and pears. There are also models that can work on carrots, parsnips and bell peppers. Nevertheless, check what food the juice machine can extract before buying for your satisfaction.
After the tips to lengthen, the lifespan of your machine is to learn about the reasons behind juicing for health. It helps you get the extracts of fruits and vegetables in their purest form. This way you can be sure that you can keep yours and your family’s good health all the time. Instead of buying commercially made juices, you can let go of any worries about chemical contents when you juice food yourself.
It can help improve your immune system, in particular to your digestion. Juicing for health supports your overall health, especially in improving your digestive function. When you use a juicer, you can ensure that food is properly absorbed in an easier and faster way, as juicing can turn food into their smaller form.
There you have some tips and benefits you can get when you get the right machine for juicing. Ensure your family’s good health by taking care of them and giving them only the freshest juices to drink everyday.
Juicing is technique of squeezing juice from fruits and vegetables. Although from times bygone, many procedures of extraction of vegetable and fruit juices are in practice, yet the most popular one is through the use of a gadget known as juicer, which is a highly developed ultramodern machine. The liquid resulting from extraction of fruits and vegetables is full of minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients (plant nutrients) which the body can absorb readily; as a result, the digestive system is able to avail some rest and relaxation from routine working on fibers which are an inevitable part of the whole fruits.
For the users, it is advisable to always use a juicer of high-quality e.g. the Hurom juicer, because the cheap centrifugal juicers are liable to break easily, produce juice of an inferior quality, and produce a very loud noise.
In order to make the juice taste great, healthier and more palatable, it is better to add one of the following:
3. Cranberries— a lavish source of antioxidants, which are known to protect against heart disease, malignancies, stroke etc. Also, the phytonutrients present in them help the female gender to evade urinary tract infections
Addition of a piece of fresh ginger is a marvelous way to prevent atherosclerosis as well as to lower the levels of bad cholesterol.
It may not be out of place to mention here that after preparing the juice, it is better to drink it as soon as possible or best within thirty minutes of preparations so as to get the maximum benefits from it.
Another important factor is to clean the juicer immediately after juicing; otherwise the remnants would serve as a medium for molds.
Now let us discuss the advantages of juicing:
– Most of the beneficial nutrients, antioxidants and disease fighting chemicals are found in the juices of fruits and vegetables hence it is not a bad idea to obtain these by juicing.
– Research shows that individuals who consume three or more servings of fruit and vegetable juices in a week are less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease. This benefit is credited to the polyphenols, which is a type of antioxidant plentiful in the skins and peels of certain fruits and vegetables.Additionally, the manner of thinking becomes clearer.
– You feel yourself full of energy, positive and cheerful
– You notice a heightened sense of taste and smell
– They overfill your body with so much nutrients that you rarely feel hungry
– Juices help to remove toxins from the body
– Assist the process of digestion and keep digestive disturbances to nil
– Juicing helps in absorption of almost all the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables, except the pulp which contains fiber, which could be collected from the juicer and used in other ways
– Reduces the risk of various types of cancer
– A regular consumption of juices serves to maintain your blood pressure, within normal limits.
– Juicing fruits and vegetables saturates the body with nutrients that help the body to heal from the damages incurred by daily wear and tear.
– If anyone wants to lose weight, he or she should adopt a regular juicing program; the results of which are amazing and beyond imagination
– Your skin becomes silky, smooth and gleaming and your hair and nails grow speedily.
– Your immune function heightens enabling you to avoid getting sick frequently. You get greater charge over your appetite
– Your will power improves greatly
– Those of you, who cultivate friendship with juices can avoid cataract and mascular degeneration both of which are well-known causes of blindness.
If you decide on getting a juicer I recommend either the Hurom Juicer or the similar Omega juicer and if you choose a blender, get the Blendtec Home Blender (ES3 HP3A) which is a 3 horsepower blender.
Recommed below are the secret recipe for healthy drinking.
1.Carrot + Ginger + Apple
Boost and cleanse our system
2. Apple + Cucumber + Celery
Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and improve stomach upset and headache
3. Tomato + Carrot + Apple
Improve skin complexion and bad breath
4. Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk
Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat
5. Orange + Ginger + Cucumber
Improve skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat
7. Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi
To improves skin complexion
8. Pear + Banana
To regulate sugar content
9. Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango
Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidization!
10. Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk
Rich in vitamin C + vitamin B2 that increases cell activity and strengthen body immunity
11. Papaya + Pineapple + Milk
Rich in vitamin C, E, Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism
12. Banana + Pineapple + Milk
Rich in vitamin nutritious and prevent constipation
Please Spread The Word
If you found this article helpful please click on ANY of the sharing buttons below and help others too. We would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Most people changed their lifestyle when they get older, on a diet or sick. And I was one of them…since I had my second surgery (colon) year 2010. The first one was hysterectomy. Every time I have my blood test for colon…I always have fear and nervous…doesn't want to know the result. So, allow me to share this from my own experienced…drinking green-fruit juice daily. And there's no doubt my lifestyle have supported me and contributed to my overall success.
Here is one of the best way to get all the nutrients…green-fruit juicing. It is a fact that eating right in a well balanced diet is crucial for beauty and health. It is also a fact that our body needs constant care if we choose to live longer, healthier and look better.
There's no reason to say that eating more fruits and vegetables than meat are far more better than eating more meat a day. What we need to consume everyday is 80% of fruits and veggies and a 20% meat, poultry or fish. We must rely on juicing for getting vitamins rather than on some supplements, which have been proven to be harmful. While several processed foods were on the market…people are not getting the real nutrients than they need. Why don't we just invest our money for our health rather than for surgery and medications…and some of us don't have health insurance (one of the most important to have) because of the high costs.
If you are not absurd eating fruits and vegetables…juice them instead while many foods lose nutrients during cooking. Anyone can make these simple juice drinks. In preparing green-fruit juice, we'll need an equal amount of fruits and dark leafy vegetables, a blender or get this slow juicer machine. I incorporate veggies and fruits for smoother taste…because veggies taste a little bitter. The best time to drink is in the morning…enough for your breakfast and no need to cook. And for people who needs green-fruit juice cleansing…you will need to drink at least 2-16 ounces drinks per day and for people who are sick..drink 3-16 ounces a day.
Drinking green-fruit juice diet rich in nutrients everyday will never be harmful and will help you with more than just the prevention of cancer because of the anti-oxidant property of fruits and vegetables, the alkaline,too, that we're missing the most.. This green-fruit juice offers many health benefits for every system in the body…an overall wellness drinks.
Health Benefits of each Green-Fruit Juice Ingredients:
* Apple - anti-oxidant, protect the body cells from free radical damage. Reduce the risk of cancer, bad cholesterol, Alzheimer, cardiovascular, diabetes, asthma, Parkinson, kidney disease, protect against cataract, cure anemia, promote hair growth, aids in digestion and weight loss. The most nutritive parts of apple is the skin.
* Banana – anti-oxidant,Vitamin C rich, A, B6, magnesium, and potassium, that can help prevent diseases and keep your body healthy…also helps withdraw nicotine from the body.
* Celery – anti-oxidant,helps stop the growth of tumor cells. The leaves have a high content of Vitamin A. Nutrients in the fiber aid in bowel movement.
* Coconut oil – for hair and skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problem, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental and bone strength.
* Cucumber - anti-oxidant, clear skin, reduce under eye swelling and sunburn relief, control and reduce high blood pressure, rheumatism and get rid of uric acid. Peel off the cucumber, relieve constipation and protect against colon cancer.
* Honey – anti-bacterial, help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in the body…treats many skin problems. It has also the anti-inflammatory effect and strengthens the healing power of lemon.
* Kale – anti-oxidant, help protect against retinal damage and the onset of cataracts. Better to eat raw and have a high amount of chlorophyll…that helps purify and increase blood flow.
* Spinach - ant-oxidant, minerals are highly alkaline, supplies the same amount of protein as you would get from the same amount of meat…cheaper and healthier alternative to get more protein…same as kale have a high amount of chlorophyll.
* Lemon – anti-oxidant, full of ascorbic acid, a great immune buster, anti-inflammatory, and for cleansing intestines and liver. Also rich in other nutrients like potassium, thiamin, calcium.
* Mango - anti-oxidant, rich in Vitamin C, A and good amounts of Vitamin E, B6, pectin, phosphorous, potassium and magnesium. Provide greater protection from cancer, lowers serum cholesterol, alkalizes our whole body. It is also helps support blood vessels in the eye and reduce the risk of cataracts, improves memory and concentration. Abundant in Vitamin E levels of mango…that boosts sex drive and regulate sex hormone.
* Strawberry - anti-oxidants with flavonoids, full of ascorbic acid that help quell inflammation. Benefits include eye care, proper brain function, and relief from high blood pressure, arthritis, gout and preventing heart disease. It is also helps reduce stress because of it's high content of fiber.
I choose all vegetables and fruits alkaline. Having an alkaline have an alkalizing effect in our body which is believed to reduce pain and inflammation, improve immune function. The minerals in this magical juice effectively balance the ph, neutralizing acidity. That's why daily juicing is the only means of getting all the nutrients we need to our body. Now you can make your own green-fruit juice. And here is my:
Green-Fruit Juice Recipe
1 apple (including the seed-cancer fighting)
1 old banana (over ripe is preferable more nutrients )
1/2 half lemon (peel but leave the white pit)
1 cup mango (ripe)
2 stalk celery
1 handful of kale (roll them up)
1 big handful of spinach
1 tbsp. coconut oil
2 cups water
Notes: For Making Green-Fruit Juice
* Rinsed all fruits and veggies very well. Last rinsed with boiled water but warm.
* If it's possible buy organic ( non-organic may be waxed or have pesticides). And many marketplace today, selling organic fruits and vegetables.
* If non-organic, wash apple and cucumber thoroughly under cold running water and scrub gently or you may soak it to 10-15 minutes with 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
* Pick cucumber that are dark in color and firm to the touch.
* Incorporating with fruits and honey simply because green vegetables is bitter.
* You may substitutes the fruit like papaya, cantaloupe, watermelon, and peaches depending on the season and cost…but never omit the lemon and bananas.
* Kale and spinach are the two most powerful anti-oxidants.
* One whole amount of blender (32 ounces) are enough for two people.
And now starting today to our new journey…let's start boosting our immune system. We deserve to stay healthy against many diseases. But there's no calorie counting…just a simple ways on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Overall the health benefits of green-fruit juicing are just, too great for all of us. Drink it everyday. Please treat our self nice and be happy. Good luck! Have a happy, healthy lifestyle!
Note: Please share this green-fruit juice recipe to your friends and relatives or to anyone you may think will benefit this. Thanks!
Article Source: http://www.streetarticles.com/diseases/health-benefits-of-green-fruit-juice-and-recipe
I wish you all the best and if this helped you, please like this article on Facebook and tweet it at the "t." Thanks.
What Health Magazine Says of Hurom Slow Juicer
The Hurom Slow Juicer extracts nutrient filled juices in a slow manner. Here are some of the reason why a slow juicer is a better fit for you and your family.
Durable and Long Lasting
The Hurom Juicer is made from high quality materials to ensure that they are built to last. It is heavy duty and very durable that it can juice even hard fruits and vegetables, as well as different herbs and plants such as wheat grass. It high powered motor can take on various loads and is still on the mark in providing the same quality juice.
Function and Versatility
The slow juicing process and dual stage juicing system of this device allows you to get all the vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables for fast and visible results.
The Hurom Slow Juicer isn’t just for making refreshing and healthy drinks, you may also choose to use the extracted juice to create delectable and nutrient filled dishes. You can use it on soups and many other types of cooking.
Other features and specifications of the Hurom include the truly convenient easy self-cleaning feature, a screen that is used for finer or coarse fruits and vegetables, pulp extraction plugs, a self-cleaning screen holder, two 50-ounce juicing cups and an instruction manual for added ease when operating the device.
Health drinks that are sold in supermarkets may seem healthy but they are not. These energy refreshments are usually made with synthetic vitamins and minerals that can actually do more harm than good.
These drinks are also filled with lots of sugar that is very bad for the body. A better way to take nutrients in the form of liquid is simply by making your own health drink at home. It’s very easy. All you need are your preferred fruits and vegetables and a juicer.
There are two types of juicers that you can see in the market today; the slow juicers and the fast ones. Knowing which to buy can be confusing. It is your responsibility to discern the different aspects of each type to help you choose the one that you know is the most useful, practical and is better performing.
When you start to integrate juicing into your diet and lifestyle, you will feel and look better – and unwanted fats will melt away. Why is it so? The answer is simple. Vegetable and fruit juices are fat-free and they have few calories. It supply you with all the nutrients our body needs and it satisfy hunger pangs and craving for sweets.
Lose Weight Juicing
The most effective way to slim down and lose weight is to eat less food and choose the type of food we eat. You should alter your eating habit and include more fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink a daily glass of fruit juice or green smoothies to start your day and eat a wholesome breakfast. The juices you drink will provide you with enough nutrients to see you through the day if accompanied by some light, low-fat meals high in fiber.
Don't Forget Exercise
Using juices to help you curb appetite and help you lose weight is effective only if you also include some exercise regularly. Commit to a good 20 minutes walk every day, join aerobics class or find a partner for regular games and even swimming at least once a week.
To understand why so many of us are struggling with the extra fat and an inability to keep them off I think it has to do with the general diet and our lifestyle. Most of us concentrate on meats and dairy products and tend to ignore fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes – the components of a healthy diet.
You may be wondering why juicing is so important and why can't we just eat the food. Well, juicing is the most helpful thing you can do for your body nutritionally. When we eat our body takes some time to process the food completely from the time of ingestion to elimination. Our body extracts a small amount of the valuable juice from the fiber. A large percentage is locked in the fiber that is expelled from the body. But when you juice, high concentrated nutrients enter your bloodstream very quickly as your body do not need to extract the juice from the fiber.
A very good juicer I recommend is our Hurom Slow Juicer (Made in
"Raw juices are the richest source of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes in our diets.." So says Jay Kordich, better known by millions of TV viewers as the Juiceman! Born in 1923 and still vigorous and trim, Kordich claims that freshly juiced fruits and vegetables cured his bladder cancer over forty years ago and have kept him in great shape ever since.
Most of the time those of us involved in promoting natural foods are prohibited from using the word Cure. This is one of those times where it’s entirely appropriate and accurate to talk about curing ulcers by simply drinking freshly made cabbage juice. We have the published, peer reviewed scientific study to back it up.
In fact Jay himself, assisting Dr. Garnett Cheney in 1949 at Stanford University Medical School Cancer Division, treated patients by having them drink freshly made cabbage juice. Out of 65 patients in the study, 63 were healed and the remaining two patients had minimal symptoms as a result.
Recently we asked Jay to recall that time many years ago and tell us how it all transpired. The video below is Jay in his own words.
In Jay’s book, The Juiceman’s Power of Juicing in 1992, here’s what Jay had to say about cabbage and the Ulcer Study:
A cruciferous vegetable, cabbage is often overlooked by the modern homemaker or thought of only as a base for fattening, oily coleslaw or the slippery accompaniment to dried-out corned beef. When I was growing up in San Pedro, California, near the Los Angeles harbor, we ate cooked cabbage several times a week, as we were poor along with everyone else during the 1930s depression. My Yugoslavian parents grew masses of cabbage in our tiny garden patch along with other vegetables familiar to them. My mother boiled cabbage with oil, herbs and garlic for an inexpensive dish, (actually dirt cheap) called cupussa, and while I now know that we were getting very little nourishment from the overcooked vegetable, it did fill our stomachs. But how can I forget the horrendous, sulfurous smell of the cooked cabbage? Boiled or steamed cabbage loses a portion of the vegetable’s vitamins and minerals and what is left is inorganic sulfur. The dead sulfur settles in the pockets of the stomach and causes extreme gastric distress.
Later I discovered the power of juicing and found that the staple of my childhood was a valuable vegetable for my diet. Cabbage is a good source of beta carotene, vitamin C, sulfur, and if grown in mineral rich soil, selenium, a trace element that plays a big role as a cancer-fighting agent as well as protecting against heart disease and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. Selenium, considered an anti-aging mineral, promotes healthy looking skin and increase male potency. Cabbage also is inundated with the amino acid glutamine.
I had an interesting experience with this amino acid in the late 1940s with Dr. Garnett Cheney, who at the time headed the Cancer Division of Stanford Medical School in Palo Alto, California, invited me to instruct him and other doctors on the proper way to juice. Dr. Cheney was in the process of researching the value of glutamine in healing stomach ulcers. He theorized that stomach ulcers might be precursors to colorectal cancer. Working with sixty-five volunteers, all of whom suffered from stomach ulcers, we began intensive cabbage juice therapy. Each subject drank a quart of cabbage juice a day. Because the concentrated juice resulted in so much gastric upset, we change the formula to cabbage, celery, carrot juice. Within three week all but two of the patients were healed and the two holdouts had only minimal symptoms. Today research is underway investigating this amino acid’s role in relieving or curing extreme colitis and curbing alcohol cravings.
Buying and storage: Buy only cabbage heads that look healthy on the outside. Worm-eaten, decaying outer leaves indicate that the entire head may be infested with worms at worst, or at least is not fresh. Also, because the outer leaves contain many nutrients, it is counter productive to have to discard them. I keep cabbage in the refrigerator for a week or longer. It also will keep in a cool, unheated room during the winter for several days. To make it palatable, I always mix cabbage juice with other juices, usually carrot or apple
Source taken from:
Looking for a high quality juicer? Look no further, Hurom Slow Juicer produces better and fresher juices.